Saturday, April 12, 2008

Making His Mark

Keeping up with a nine year old certainly is a tall order. Little One does his best and usually impresses us all. It's been a long week for children home sick with (yet another) a tummy bug and cough and fever...I refuse to call it The Flu (but it would seem to be). I hope all of you are healthy.

Here is a picture of Little One keeping up with big brother.

This photo reminded me of this quote:
"Time is not measured by clocks, but by moments."
PEACE
~~MM

6 comments:

RYD said...

Your Little One is SUCH a cutie pie!

plaidshoes said...

So sweet! My youngest also tries his hardest to keep up with his older brother and sister. My heart always melts when he mimics - I don't want him to grow up too fast!

Unknown said...

Amen to that.

I hope your kiddos feel better soon. The sick spells are a real challenge for me - do you feel the same? As creative as you are with them, I imagine it's still tough.

But great pics, as always!

S

Jennifer Howard said...

Sick spells ARE a challenge for me too. We do allot of water coloring, puppets and Kipper videos. It's been a long winter. I am so thankful for Spring arriving soon. PEACE to you and your monkeys! ~~MM

Marianne said...

What a sweetie!

Shannon said...

we have the same thing here during homework time. everyone always seems to comment neg. on the huge age differences in my children, but i love it! it is so fun to watch, and to let all of the memories come flooding back.

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails