Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Things Come in Threes


Today I received three felted nesting bowls hand made by my husband's cousin Sarah. They feel lovely, they look lovely, they even smell lovely! I can't wait to add them to my toddler classroom this fall. Thank you dear Sarah, my very creative and talented cousin! Many small hands will be drawn to these special bowls for years to come I'm sure!


To fill and to dump, to wear as a hat of course, to find red, blue and yellow colored objects to put inside...there so many possibilities!
[Sarah, art work is on it's way. :) love to you!]
And to all:
Peace, enjoy your Monday.
~~MM

5 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful gift!

Hyperher said...

Sorry they took so long. I de-furred them before sending! XXOO

Anonymous said...

What lovely bowls, you just want to reach out and touch. I'm sure the children will adore them, what a talented lady

Anonymous said...

I love the bowls. Does she sell them?

Jennifer Howard said...

I don't think she sells them (yet) but maybe if she knew there was interest she would?
I'll let her know you loved them, so sweet of you to say!
PEACE
~MM

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails