Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One, Two, Three

1.) Something is odd about my blog. My hit counter reached 200,000 hits and then went back to ONE. Has this happened to any other blogging Mamas out there? Strange but true. Please let me know what to do, if anything. Thanks.

2.) My husband leaves for his month long Montessori 6 to 9 training this weekend. Happy Fourth of July (she says while gritting her teeth!). It's going to be tough.
Sure he's that much closer to having a Masters degree in Elementary Education with a concentration in Montessori BUT...four weeks without him is a long time. Here I go...grumble, grumble..

3.) POSITIVE NOTE: 'Taller Than Me' is having a BLAST in the BIG city! And he remembered to call me! I LOVE that.

Thanks for reading...
PEACE
Jennifer

4 comments:

plaidshoes said...

Stay strong - four weeks is a long time! It will all be worth it - just focus on that! That is wonderful taller-then-me is having a good time and called! Now you can rest a little easier ;-)

Stanislavka said...

It happened to me, too with the counter. There is still number one. I am very sorry, but I don`t know what to do.

Lisa said...

I just looked at your ETSY shop. YOu are amazing!!!!! The photo of Fauna would be beautiful. I'm so touched that that photo inspired you. Of course you can use it. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

Lisa :)

Suzanne said...

What a great boy--remembering to call Mum:-)

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails