Friday, August 21, 2009

Affirmation Cards


To one of the many lovely Montessori teachers I met today at the Maine Montessori Association Workshop:
Email me your mailing address at spirals@gwi.net and I will send you your set of affirmation cards. Thank you for the interest, for inquiring and for reading my blog!

Everyone else reading this:
If YOU are interested in ordering your own set of classroom affirmation cards, you can find them for sale at my Etsy shop.
Probably tomorrow because I have been having a little trouble up-loading images on Etsy tonight.
Thank you!
PEACE
Jennifer

1 comment:

village mama said...

I love your affirmation cards for kids, great to start positive thinking at the earliest stage possible. I haven't been around much this year, but every single time I do come here it's inspiring and beautiful. xo

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails